The company Vitality Air says it sold out its first batch of 500 canisters of fresh air from the town of Banff and it’s taking orders for the next shipment of 1,000 bottles, CNN reports. Prices range from $14 to $20 per bottle, depending on the size.
While smog is a very serious problem in China right now—a “red alert” due to poor air quality closed schools in Beijing last week—experts believe filtration, not importation, is the answer.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time