Saturday Night Live alums and famous besties Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are co-hosting the show this weekend, which has fans very, very excited. To give us a taste of what’s in store, the two recorded a series of promos with cast member Kenan Thompson.
Decked out in holiday-themed sweaters, Tina and Amy show that they’re totally on their game—and will likely be very comfortable back at their old stomping grounds. Some of their humor comes at the expense of Thompson, who they “squeeze until the candy comes out” and force to dress up as a snowman.
It’s going to be a big weekend for the duo, because their movie Sisters comes out on Friday.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science