Not feeling the Christmas spirit this year? Ryan Reynolds is here to remedy that. Dressed as Wade Wilson in his full Deadpool suit, the 39-year-actor teased the latest promotion for his upcoming movie, the 12 Days of Deadpool. “Hi, I’m Deadpool, the other jolly guy in a red suit with a lap worth sitting on,” he says in the video.
Marvel’s Merc with a Mouth then explains that for 12 days in a row, a different site will debut a new Deadpool-related item, with the campaign culminating in the release of a new trailer for the film on Christmas Day. “It’s time for Saint Wade to put the ‘win’ in winter wonderland,” he says.
See the full clip above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve