Looking for the perfect gift for the cat lover who has everything? Look no further than this perfume that makes a room smell like a cat’s forehead.
Moho Mohu Odeko or Kaori Fabric Water (“Fluffy Brow Scented Fabric Water”) was created by Japan’s Yamamoto Perfumery and is intended to smell just like you are burying your face in your cat’s head. According to some cat-head sniffing enthusiasts, that’s a good thing, as the scent is supposedly reminiscent of “fresh baked bread.”
According to the cat-themed online retailer Felissimo, the head of Yamamoto spent four months developing the scent, using his prodigious aroma-sniffing powers to sniff out the best smelling cat heads at Japan’s cat cafes, and then replicated that scent in the room spray.
If you are looking for the perfect item to smell like a cat’s head (aside from a cat’s actual head, of course), Felissimo is also selling the purr-fect pillow to bury your face in and hide from dog lovers.
The room spray costs ¥1200, or around $10, meaning it’s the perfect present for your next tour of duty as a Secret Santa.
[H/T Daily Dot]
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate