Looking for the perfect gift for the cat lover who has everything? Look no further than this perfume that makes a room smell like a cat’s forehead.
Moho Mohu Odeko or Kaori Fabric Water (“Fluffy Brow Scented Fabric Water”) was created by Japan’s Yamamoto Perfumery and is intended to smell just like you are burying your face in your cat’s head. According to some cat-head sniffing enthusiasts, that’s a good thing, as the scent is supposedly reminiscent of “fresh baked bread.”
According to the cat-themed online retailer Felissimo, the head of Yamamoto spent four months developing the scent, using his prodigious aroma-sniffing powers to sniff out the best smelling cat heads at Japan’s cat cafes, and then replicated that scent in the room spray.
If you are looking for the perfect item to smell like a cat’s head (aside from a cat’s actual head, of course), Felissimo is also selling the purr-fect pillow to bury your face in and hide from dog lovers.
The room spray costs ¥1200, or around $10, meaning it’s the perfect present for your next tour of duty as a Secret Santa.
[H/T Daily Dot]
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out