Looking for the perfect gift for the cat lover who has everything? Look no further than this perfume that makes a room smell like a cat’s forehead.
Moho Mohu Odeko or Kaori Fabric Water (“Fluffy Brow Scented Fabric Water”) was created by Japan’s Yamamoto Perfumery and is intended to smell just like you are burying your face in your cat’s head. According to some cat-head sniffing enthusiasts, that’s a good thing, as the scent is supposedly reminiscent of “fresh baked bread.”
According to the cat-themed online retailer Felissimo, the head of Yamamoto spent four months developing the scent, using his prodigious aroma-sniffing powers to sniff out the best smelling cat heads at Japan’s cat cafes, and then replicated that scent in the room spray.
If you are looking for the perfect item to smell like a cat’s head (aside from a cat’s actual head, of course), Felissimo is also selling the purr-fect pillow to bury your face in and hide from dog lovers.
The room spray costs ¥1200, or around $10, meaning it’s the perfect present for your next tour of duty as a Secret Santa.
[H/T Daily Dot]
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time