During a debate that lasted more than two hours, there was a spread of about six minutes of talk time between the candidate who spoke the most and the one who spoke the least.
Coming in first was Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, with almost 16 minutes of air time. He was followed by his frequent sparring partner during the night, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio at 13:33 minutes. Frontrunner Donald Trump came in third with 13:25.
Trailing the pack was Ohio Gov. John Kasich in last place with 9 minutes, and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina with 9:32.
See the full rankings here:
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time