If posting about how excited you are to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Facebook just isn’t cutting it, you can now show your enthusiasm another way.
Facebook has rolled out a new filter that lets you add a lightsaber to your profile picture. You can choose to side with Finn or Kylo Ren by overlaying a blue or red lightsaber on your photo.
Here’s how to try it.
- Choose which lightsaber you want to add by navigating to this Facebook post for Finn or this one for Kylo Ren.
- Then click the “Try It” button located below the movie poster just above the comments section. You can also switch between lightsabers by clicking the Star Wars logo icons next to your photo.
- Hover the mouse and drag your photo to reposition the lightsaber to your liking.
- In the lower right corner, choose when you’d like Facebook to automatically remove the lightsaber and restore your photo to normal. Your options include one hour, one day, and one week. You can also choose the “Never” option to keep the filter for as long as you like.
- Then press the “Save as Profile Picture” button to save your choice.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow