Officials in Los Angeles cancelled school for more than 600,000 students following an “electronic threat.” Parents reacted in fear, but many students turned to social media to share their excitement at getting a day away from the classroom.
Others had a little more awareness of the gravity of the situation.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears