Officials in Los Angeles cancelled school for more than 600,000 students following an “electronic threat.” Parents reacted in fear, but many students turned to social media to share their excitement at getting a day away from the classroom.
Others had a little more awareness of the gravity of the situation.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time