Jennifer Lawrence recently learned about the Golden Record, and she is not happy about it.
During her Monday appearance on The Late Show, the actress said that she doesn’t want information about earth to go up into space because you never know who or what might find it, and, “based on history, when we find each other, we kill each other! I don’t feel like aliens are going to be like, ‘Oh, great, let’s get along!’ “
After all, joked Lawrence, “Have you seen a Tom Cruise movie?”
Her E.T. fears launched a Big Questions segment, in which host Stephen Colbert asked Lawrence what she thinks happens after you die: “I think they give your hospital bed to someone else.” See the full clip above.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body