It’s that time of year again—holiday cheer fills the air, tasty treats seem to be at every turn, booze flows freely and before you know it, your jeans no longer fit. Allude the over indulgence and stay healthy during the most delicious (and difficult) season with these simple and practical tips. You’ll be able to indulge when necessary while still staying on the right track, we promise. Ahead, 5 tips for not completely losing yourself to the season.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up
1. Eat a protein-heavy breakfast
2. Stay hydrated
3. Be active
4. Plan ahead
5. Indulge selectively
If you’ve waited all year for your mom’s pecan pie, savor a piece. Everything in moderation.
More from The Zoe Report: