House of Cards fictional and conniving President Underwood will be making a special announcement during the real-life Republican debate tonight, the show’s Twitter account announced Tuesday.
The Netflix show has followed the Southern politician (played by Kevin Spacey) as his machinations (and murders) have finally brought him to the most powerful position in the land. Perhaps Underwood will give an endorsement or weigh in on political issues like relations with Russia or jobs programs (both major issues in the third and latest season of the show).
Review: More Power, More Problems on House of Cards
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement