Based on what we know so far, Captain America: Civil War will feature both political and personal elements. Steve Rogers’ (Chris Evans) and his old friend Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) clash with a larger political attempt to register and legislate superhuman activity.
The new international trailer for Civil War doesn’t have much new footage, but it focuses more on the politics and Rogers’ disagreements with SecretaryThaddeus Ross (William Hurt) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson).
The new trailer also gives viewers a few more seconds of footage of Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), who will be heading up the opposition to Steve and Bucky in this “war.” Check it out in the video above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy