These Star Wars viewing seats are out of this world.
International Space Station crew members will be watching the much-anticipated new movie, The Force Awakens, from space, British astronaut Tim Peake said on Twitter.
“We have a projector & screen onboard & I’m told that @starwars will be waiting for us up there,” he tweeted Saturday. “What a place to watch it!”
Peake, 43, on Tuesday will be launched into space where he’ll spend the next six months as part of the International Space Station’s latest expedition.
The seventh installment in the iconic film saga will be released to earthlings on Dec. 18.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time