These Star Wars viewing seats are out of this world.
International Space Station crew members will be watching the much-anticipated new movie, The Force Awakens, from space, British astronaut Tim Peake said on Twitter.
“We have a projector & screen onboard & I’m told that @starwars will be waiting for us up there,” he tweeted Saturday. “What a place to watch it!”
Peake, 43, on Tuesday will be launched into space where he’ll spend the next six months as part of the International Space Station’s latest expedition.
The seventh installment in the iconic film saga will be released to earthlings on Dec. 18.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022