Mark Zuckerberg isn’t your average new dad: for one, most guys don’t have $45 billion in stock to donate to inaugurate their newfound fatherhood. But in one regard, he’s just like everybody else: the Facebook founder and CEO is now filling up your newsfeed with baby pictures.
In a photo posted on Friday, Zuckerberg was seen smilingly changing daughter Max’s diaper. “One down,” he wrote, “thousands to go,” possibly referring to both the number of diapers and baby pics in his future and ours.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization