Mark Zuckerberg isn’t your average new dad: for one, most guys don’t have $45 billion in stock to donate to inaugurate their newfound fatherhood. But in one regard, he’s just like everybody else: the Facebook founder and CEO is now filling up your newsfeed with baby pictures.
In a photo posted on Friday, Zuckerberg was seen smilingly changing daughter Max’s diaper. “One down,” he wrote, “thousands to go,” possibly referring to both the number of diapers and baby pics in his future and ours.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow