Even if Hillary Clinton doesn’t win the presidency, it’s safe to say she won pop culture—because she’ll appear in the upcoming season of the beloved Comedy Central show Broad City, a Comedy Central rep confirmed to TIME. On Friday afternoon, the presidential candidate tweeted a photo from the set:
Yup, that’s Hillz chillin’ with Broad City stars Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer, along with the show’s producer, Amy Poehler. (Poehler, you may recall, has played Clinton on SNL.)
The Broad City Twitter account also tweeted photos from the set:
Comedy Central would not reveal any details about Hillary’s episode, but if we had to guess, it’ll go something like this: Trey wins a contest to have lunch with Hillary and then Abbi blackmails him into letting her and Ilana go instead. That, or, one of Lincoln’s dental patients went to Wellesley with Clinton and hooked him up with a meet-and-greet.
Either way, Broad City and Hillary fans alike are probably reacting just like this:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time