Think you’ve had a bad year? Well, any embarrassing gaffes you made will pale in comparison to the ones in this video round-up of the year’s best bloopers in broadcast news.
There is definitely a “creepy crawlers” theme in the 15-minute-long montage, as TV journalists brave encounters with flying insects on the beach, cicadas at an Army base, or a tarantula crawling across a female anchor’s chest in the studio. One anchor got attacked by a black cat, while a terrier kept begging a weatherman to play fetch live on the air.
The journalists in this video are probably already hoping for a blooper-free 2016.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time