Appearing on NBC’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers” Thursday evening, Hillary Clinton said that Donald Trump has crossed a line to the point where he is no longer a laughing matter.
“You know, I have to say, Seth, I no longer think he is funny,” she said, referring to the GOP presidential front-runner’s recent plan to bar all Muslims from entering the country.
“I think for weeks you and everybody else where just bringing folks to hysterical laughter, but now he has gone way over the line,” she added. “And what he is saying now is not only shameful and…
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms