Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s dog bit two guests, including a female politician, during a Hannukah celebration Wednesday.
The adopted 10-year-old pooch named Kaiya nipped MP Sharren Haskel and Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely’s husband during a candle-lighting ceremony at the prime minister’s home, the BBC reported.
Neither visitor was seriously injured, according to BBC.
Netanyahu brought the dog home from a rescue shelter in July, he announced on Twitter.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out