Ever feel like no one laughs at your jokes even though they’re hilarious? Are people consistently unimpressed by your cool magic tricks? Well, you might have better luck at this zoo in Barcelona, Spain, where it seems like this orangutan will crack up at just about anything.
The primate appears to double over with laughter after watching Dan Zaleski from Meriden, Connecticut, do a magic trick from the other side of the glass. The YouTube video that has racked up more than 3.2 million views since it was first uploaded Monday.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart