Want to take a sentimental look back at the music of 2015? Then check out this medley of the year’s biggest pop hits by Us the Duo.
The duo is made up of Michael and Carissa Alvarado, who’ve been married since 2012. They become an Internet sensation thanks to their Vine account, where they post 6-second snippets of popular songs.
In their latest video, the duo packs 17 of the year’s biggest songs into a neat, three-and-a-half-minute medley. They blend all your favorites, from Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” to Silento’s “Watch Me.” The result is peppy and melodic and fun—but fair warning: you might start to roll your eyes at all the loving gazes the musicians shoot each other.
They created a similar medley last year, which racked up nearly 15 million views.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out