Harrison Ford is striking back at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who the Star Wars actor accused of not being able to tell fact from fiction.
Trump recently told the New York Times last week that he enjoyed movies with heroic presidents — specifically 1997’s Air Force One, in which Ford plays a commander in chief who fights off a group of Russian terrorists who hijack the presidential plane.
“My favorite was Harrison Ford on the plane,” Trump said. “He stood up for America.”
Ford addressed Trump’s comment Wednesday during an Australia press tour for “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow