Harrison Ford is striking back at Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who the Star Wars actor accused of not being able to tell fact from fiction.
Trump recently told the New York Times last week that he enjoyed movies with heroic presidents — specifically 1997’s Air Force One, in which Ford plays a commander in chief who fights off a group of Russian terrorists who hijack the presidential plane.
“My favorite was Harrison Ford on the plane,” Trump said. “He stood up for America.”
Ford addressed Trump’s comment Wednesday during an Australia press tour for “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now