In the web series that began running last month, BB-8, the little Astromech Droid who is already the biggest star of The Force Awakens, comes to Earth. In his exploration of this planet far, far from his home, he has many enchanting adventures, like when he has a meet-cute with a hedgehog, which is so adorable it might make the internet implode under the weight of all the geeky adorableness.
In other adventures, the cutest droid in any galaxy frolics through the fall leaves, explores his vinyl collection, plays marbles, and even takes a page out of Toy Story and has a moment with The Claw. (Maybe he met the three-eyed aliens in that galaxy far, far away?)
[H/T The Daily Dot]
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart