A Mississippi groom is melting hearts all over the Internet after a video of him crying at the altar went viral.
The 30-second video, which has been viewed more than 3 million times since it was posted to Facebook on Sunday, shows youth pastor Will Ceaser in tears as he waits for his wife-to-be Lindsey Whitehead to walk down the aisle.
The clip also features a really adorable smiling ring bearer and the nicest best man ever, who comforts his friend ahead of his big moment.
Seriously, ALL of the feels.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization