A Mississippi groom is melting hearts all over the Internet after a video of him crying at the altar went viral.
The 30-second video, which has been viewed more than 3 million times since it was posted to Facebook on Sunday, shows youth pastor Will Ceaser in tears as he waits for his wife-to-be Lindsey Whitehead to walk down the aisle.
The clip also features a really adorable smiling ring bearer and the nicest best man ever, who comforts his friend ahead of his big moment.
Seriously, ALL of the feels.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms