A human rights group leader’s pants fell down during an appearance with the Croatian president Tuesday in Zagreb, the country’s capital.
Ivan Zvonimir Cicak, president of the Croatian Helsinki Committee for Human Rights, quickly pulled his pants back up from his ankles during a photoshoot with the country’s first female president Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic. The two were at an event in the walkup to International Human Rights Day, which is on December 10, AFP reports. Grabar-Kitarovic appears to have kept a completely straight face during the slip-up — at least in these three pictures.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms