Saturday Night Live alums and famous besties Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosted a Q&A on People‘s Twitter feed Tuesday to discuss their upcoming movie Sisters, their nicknames for each other, the one food they’d eat for the rest of their lives, and more.
Neither Fey nor Poehler has a personal Twitter feed, so it was a rare treat to see their hilarious 140-character quips. Pretty much every answer was a total gem, but here are some of our favorites.
On who they’d want on their side in a bar fight, Judge Judy or Hillary Clinton:
On their nicknames for each other:
On the one food they’d eat for the rest of their lives:
On their favorite holiday:
On maintaining their long-distance friendship:
On the craziest thing they’ve done together:
On their ‘safe words’:
And finally, their advice to young women:
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was