Mark Zuckerberg has shared an adorable photo of his newborn daughter on the social network he happens to run. The Facebook CEO posted a picture of Max, born during the week of Thanksgiving, on the website, generating hundreds of thousands of Likes and comments. Zuckerberg is currently taking two months of paternity leave to be with his child and wife, Priscilla Chan.
Zuckerberg and Chan announced the birth of Max at the start of December at the same time they disclosed they were placing 99% of their shares in Facebook—worth more than $40 billion today—in the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, an LLC the couple controls with the stated goal of advancing human potential and promoting equality.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow