Mark Zuckerberg has shared an adorable photo of his newborn daughter on the social network he happens to run. The Facebook CEO posted a picture of Max, born during the week of Thanksgiving, on the website, generating hundreds of thousands of Likes and comments. Zuckerberg is currently taking two months of paternity leave to be with his child and wife, Priscilla Chan.
Zuckerberg and Chan announced the birth of Max at the start of December at the same time they disclosed they were placing 99% of their shares in Facebook—worth more than $40 billion today—in the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, an LLC the couple controls with the stated goal of advancing human potential and promoting equality.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?