Mark Zuckerberg has shared an adorable photo of his newborn daughter on the social network he happens to run. The Facebook CEO posted a picture of Max, born during the week of Thanksgiving, on the website, generating hundreds of thousands of Likes and comments. Zuckerberg is currently taking two months of paternity leave to be with his child and wife, Priscilla Chan.
Zuckerberg and Chan announced the birth of Max at the start of December at the same time they disclosed they were placing 99% of their shares in Facebook—worth more than $40 billion today—in the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, an LLC the couple controls with the stated goal of advancing human potential and promoting equality.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.