One lucky Belieber had a very happy birthday.
Justin Bieber performed at Toronto’s Danforth Music Hall Monday for an event called “An Acoustic Evening With Justin Bieber.” It was to benefit the Stratford House of Blessing, a food bank in Stratford, Ontario, which, according to Billboard, gave food to Justin’s mom, Pattie, when he was growing up. That wasn’t Bieber’s only good deed for the day, though.
Bieber’s set included some new songs, a few classics, and a twist on “Hotline Bling,” but it was during his performance of “One Less Lonely Girl” that the real magic happened. He brought a fan up on stage with him who was celebrating her 16th birthday. Not only did he serenade her but he even wrapped his arms around her. She may never shower again—and no Bieber fan would question her decision.
After the show, the lucky fan took to Twitter to understandably freak out, writing in one tweet: “@justinbieber I love u more than anything. Supporting you for 7 years PAID OFF. im eternally grateful god bless you.”
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'