Unfortunately, Channing Tatum was unable to make it to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday night to promote his role in the upcoming Quentin Tarantino movie, The Hateful Eight. But Kimmel still found a way to include Tatum in the show.
In the above pre-taped segment, you’ll see Tatum showing that he’s just as hateful as his fellow cast members, if not more. To prove it, he said eight hateful things to a tiny, adorable kitten.
“You’re such a piece of s–t,” the actor begins. The berating only gets worse from there. Other insults include “You smell like garbage and fish, bro” and “You know what sucks about you? You don’t have thumbs, dude. That sucks for you.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms