Hannukah and Christmas inevitably get lumped together even though they have virtually nothing to do with each other. So comedy duo Soren and Jolles (made up of two Jewish women who happen to enjoy Christmas) decided to imagine what these two holidays would be like if they were people who knew each other.
Naturally, Christmas is loud and fun and cheery and gets all the attention while Hannukah struggles to get recognized.
“[Hanukkah] is nowhere near as big of a party as Christmas,” Tracy Soren told the Daily Dot. “It’s not even a high holiday for us.”
In general, though, they love the holiday season. Soren added: “We wonder if the only reason [Hanukkah] is chillin’ with Christmas is so that we didn’t feel so bad as kids.”
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption