Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West just may have outdone themselves naming their second child: Saint West.
The couple with a penchant for over-the-top names—they named their daughter North West—announced the birth of the baby boy on Monday via Kardashian West’s website, her Instagram, her Twitter and her Facebook page.
She adorned the posts with emojis representing each family member and on Facebook a picture of Kim and Kanye holding hands with the message, “He’s here.”
Saint West was born on Saturday, Dec. 5 at eight pounds and one ounce in Cedar-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.
Saint West certainly ranks among the more unusual celebrity baby names, but haters will appreciate that the mother and father made good on the promise Kardashian West gave during an interview with NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!: that they would not name their son South West.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma