Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West just may have outdone themselves naming their second child: Saint West.
The couple with a penchant for over-the-top names—they named their daughter North West—announced the birth of the baby boy on Monday via Kardashian West’s website, her Instagram, her Twitter and her Facebook page.
She adorned the posts with emojis representing each family member and on Facebook a picture of Kim and Kanye holding hands with the message, “He’s here.”
Saint West was born on Saturday, Dec. 5 at eight pounds and one ounce in Cedar-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.
Saint West certainly ranks among the more unusual celebrity baby names, but haters will appreciate that the mother and father made good on the promise Kardashian West gave during an interview with NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!: that they would not name their son South West.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time