Wealth of high net worth individuals–those with at least $1 million in investible assets–rose more than $1 trillion between 2013 and 2014, the report finds. That represents a growth of 9.4% to a total of $15.2 trillion. There were also more HNWIs than ever, with the total reaching 4.4 million, which was an 8.6% jump between 2013 and 2014. So where do you find America’s wealthiest? Where are they living?
Most —roughly two-thirds—are residing in one of the 12 following cities.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time