Bexlee Marie is only 2 years old but she already lip-syncs like a pro. After taking a giant sip from a Chick-fil-A cup in preparation, the toddler performs a flawless version of Adele’s “Hello” for the camera. Her impersonation captures the pure emotion of the song and seems to demonstrate why people can’t stop listening to the ballad.
The video, posted by YouTube user Tangee McMahon, was uploaded on Dec. 1 and has been watched over 48,500 times to date.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears