A passenger was arrested on a Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Belgrade Sunday after getting up mid-flight and tampering with the exit door.
The Jordanian-American man changed seats multiple times after takeoff and started manipulating the exit door about an hour into the flight, Reuters reports.
“There was no threat to the safety of the flight,” a spokesman for Lufthansa told Reuters, saying that passengers and crew restrained the man for the duration of the flight, and he was arrested by Serbian police after the plane landed safely in Belgrade.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy