The Big Short star hosted this weekend’s SNL but he couldn’t help but crack up – also known as “breaking” – during a few of the weekly sketch show’s bits.
Case in point: Gosling, 35, couldn’t hold back his laughter during an alien abduction sketch in which cast member Kate McKinnon tells an extremely silly story about an abduction. (Spoiler alert: it involves peeing into a bucket and getting her “knockers” touched by gray aliens.) Gosling can be heard laughing half-way through the sketch, which causes the other cast members – Aidy Bryant, Cecily Strong and Bobby Moynihan – to get the giggles. Later, when the camera pans to Gosling, he can be seen desperately trying to hold in his laughter.
Gosling isn’t the first person to break on SNL – then-cast member Jimmy Fallon and Lindsay Lohan famously lost it during a Debbie Downer sketch about Disneyland in 2004.
Either way, Gosling looks pretty cute when he gets a case of the giggles.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023