A guy named Bud Weisser was arrested for trespassing at a Budweiser brewery in St. Louis Thursday.
Police said Weisser, 19, entered a private area of the brewery after 6pm on Thursday, and got into an altercation with a security officer after he was asked to leave, which resulted in an arrest, Fox St. Louis reports.
Weisser was issued a summons for trespassing and resisting arrest. It is not immediately clear whether he has a lawyer.
The teen had previously been charged with trespassing in 2014, when he allegedly snuck into an Exxon Mobile gas station.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now