Many people enjoy yoga, but how many of them can say they’ve done beer yoga?
When Alyse Schiedler’s 60-year-old stepdad bet that he could place a full glass of beer on his forehead and then drink it without using his arms or hands, she decided to start filming. The resulting footage is rather impressive — and shows that Schiedler clearly lost the bet.
A few days after Thanksgiving, Schiedler posted the video on Facebook, where it has since racked up more than 13 million views.
As you’ll see above, this very impressive yogi pulls off the trick in less than three minutes of pure focus and determination.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate