On Thursday night, Late Late Show host James Corden went over to the home of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo for a sleepover, presumably to keep the star football star company after he re-injured his collarbone last week in a Thanksgiving Day game against the Carolina Panthers.
After the athlete greeted the comedian in a Superman costume, Corden tried to keep the night entertaining, moving from discussing which Sex and the City character is the most relatable to seeing how many marshmallows the two could stuff into their mouths while still saying “Chubby Hubby” clearly. They capped off the evening by sharing scary stories about disappointing NFL ref calls underneath a tent made out of a bed sheet.
Romo was a sport about his injury visit, but surely most Dallas Cowboys fans are keeping their fingers crossed for his speedy recovery. He’s most entertaining when he’s on the field.
You can watch the full clip here:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com