The author has landed!
J.K. Rowling visited the set of her upcoming film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them for the first time, and posted the following teaser image on Twitter
(I particularly like that the production gave the world-famous author of the Harry Potter novels an ID badge to wear.)
Fantastic Beasts marks Rowling’s first original screenplay. In addition to working very closely with the producers and director David Yates leading up to shooting, Rowling also previously met with star Eddie Redmayne. “She could talk back through everything, every intricacy,” Redmayne told EW. “You’re not playing a ‘real’ character, but in J.K. Rowling’s mind he’s entirely three dimensional and you can talk to her about what his life was like.”
For more details on Fantastic Beasts check out the six suprising facts we learned while visiting the set. Fantastic Beasts is planned for Nov. 18 release next year.
This article originally appeared on EW.com.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism