Dec. 18 is going to be a big day. Huge. It’s the day when both Stars Wars: The Force Awakens and Sisters come out in theaters.
Sisters stars Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are well aware of the overlap, hence the above spoof, known as Sisters: The Farce Awakens. It’s pretty much a shot-for-shot parody of a Star Wars featurette from July. So yes, they’re openly mocking one of the most beloved franchises of all times. It’s great. They also use phony British accents, because obviously.
In the spoof, you’ll also see Maya Rudolph and Ike Barinholtz, who discuss their “magical” experience filming Sisters. Oh, and be on the lookout for a George Takei cameo, too.
Read next: Sisters Introduces Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s Semisecret Sibling
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction