Worried that you won’t be able to tell all the cloaked, masked dudes apart when you see Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Adam Driver is here to help.
On Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon showed Driver a series of stills from the film and had him point out which person was him (in character as Kylo Ren.)
“That’s me,” he says. “Yeah, that’s me. That’s me going to the store. That’s my car.”
If you watch the clip enough times, you’ll get better at identifying a cloaked Driver. You may even recognize him from the back. Then you’ll be ready when Star Wars hits theaters later this month.
Read next: Here’s How Adam Driver Learned to Master the Dark Side
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement