Worried that you won’t be able to tell all the cloaked, masked dudes apart when you see Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Adam Driver is here to help.
On Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon showed Driver a series of stills from the film and had him point out which person was him (in character as Kylo Ren.)
“That’s me,” he says. “Yeah, that’s me. That’s me going to the store. That’s my car.”
If you watch the clip enough times, you’ll get better at identifying a cloaked Driver. You may even recognize him from the back. Then you’ll be ready when Star Wars hits theaters later this month.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time