The second trailer for one of next year’s most highly anticipated movies finally dropped Wednesday night, and boy, is it intense.
The trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which debuted on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, begins with Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne, a.k.a. Batman, meeting Superman’s alter ego (played by Henry Cavill) Clark Kent at a party hosted by none other than supervillain Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg).
The rest of the trailer is absolute mayhem as the two superheroes battle it out, only to team up against a beast suspected to be Superman’s nemesis Doomsday after being saved by — you guessed it — Wonder Woman.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will release March 25 next year.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time