The second trailer for one of next year’s most highly anticipated movies finally dropped Wednesday night, and boy, is it intense.
The trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which debuted on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, begins with Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne, a.k.a. Batman, meeting Superman’s alter ego (played by Henry Cavill) Clark Kent at a party hosted by none other than supervillain Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg).
The rest of the trailer is absolute mayhem as the two superheroes battle it out, only to team up against a beast suspected to be Superman’s nemesis Doomsday after being saved by — you guessed it — Wonder Woman.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will release March 25 next year.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow