Here comes the bride — a heavily made-up, seemingly doubtful bride: In the new trailer for Girls’ fifth season, Marnie (Allison Williams) dons a wedding gown for her impending nuptials to Desi (Ebon Moss-Bachrach), the bandmate with whom she started a relationship while he was already in a relationship.
The trailer also includes Hannah (Lena Dunham) and Elijah (Andrew Rannells) making out in front of a very uncomfortable Fran (Jake Lacey) followed by some sweet moments between Hannah and Fran, an awkward confrontation in a rice pudding joint, and new hair. Plenty of new hair.
Watch the trailer above, and see the season 5 premiere when it airs Feb. 21 on HBO.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time