The Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) claims it has beheaded an alleged Russian spy in a killing at the hands of a Russian jihadi.
In a video released by the terror group Wednesday, an unidentified captive is seen kneeling in front of another man clutching a knife, according to Flashpoint Intelligence, a global security firm and NBC News consultant. The video is titled, “You Shall be Disappointed and Humiliated O Russians.”
The captor, who is not masked, speaks in what sounds to be Russian before cutting the prisoner’s throat.
The grisly execution would appear to be the. . .
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy