Do you always cry at weddings? If so, you may want to grab a hankie before watching this supercut of weddings from movies.
Since everyone loves a wedding, cinematic history is filled with brides walking down the aisle, anxious grooms, and teary-eyed mothers and fathers. Now YouTube channel Burger Fiction has compiled the best of them into a wide-ranging wedding mega-mashup.
In the mix are films like Wedding Crashers, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Four Weddings And A Funeral and a plenty of films without wedding in the title at all like Sixteen Candles, A Night At The Roxbury, Spiderman 2, and Shrek.
There are also a bunch of movies that you may not remember have weddings in them at all, like Wayne’s World, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Independence Day, Monsters vs Aliens, and MacGruber. Naturally, the greatest almost-wedding of all time from The Graduate is there, too, because not every wedding has a happy ending.
Watch now and re-live all the memories, just don’t throw rice at your computer screen.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating