Do you always cry at weddings? If so, you may want to grab a hankie before watching this supercut of weddings from movies.
Since everyone loves a wedding, cinematic history is filled with brides walking down the aisle, anxious grooms, and teary-eyed mothers and fathers. Now YouTube channel Burger Fiction has compiled the best of them into a wide-ranging wedding mega-mashup.
In the mix are films like Wedding Crashers, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Four Weddings And A Funeral and a plenty of films without wedding in the title at all like Sixteen Candles, A Night At The Roxbury, Spiderman 2, and Shrek.
There are also a bunch of movies that you may not remember have weddings in them at all, like Wayne’s World, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Independence Day, Monsters vs Aliens, and MacGruber. Naturally, the greatest almost-wedding of all time from The Graduate is there, too, because not every wedding has a happy ending.
Watch now and re-live all the memories, just don’t throw rice at your computer screen.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk