Do you often find yourself curled up in bed at night, reading a good book on your Amazon tablet? Then you’ll love the company’s latest announcement.
Amazon’s Fire HD 10, Fire HD 8 and Fire tablets are getting a new feature called “Blue Shade,” which the company says will provide a “more comfortable nighttime reading experience.” Blue Shade reduces the amount of blue light emitted by the Amazon tablets, exposure to which can make it harder to fall asleep at night.
Here’s more from Amazon:
The new feature, as well as two new parent-and-children-oriented updates, are rolling out to Fire tablets starting today and continuing over the next few weeks.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve