Do you often find yourself curled up in bed at night, reading a good book on your Amazon tablet? Then you’ll love the company’s latest announcement.
Amazon’s Fire HD 10, Fire HD 8 and Fire tablets are getting a new feature called “Blue Shade,” which the company says will provide a “more comfortable nighttime reading experience.” Blue Shade reduces the amount of blue light emitted by the Amazon tablets, exposure to which can make it harder to fall asleep at night.
Here’s more from Amazon:
The new feature, as well as two new parent-and-children-oriented updates, are rolling out to Fire tablets starting today and continuing over the next few weeks.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com