As Star Wars: The Force Awakens is nearly in theaters, the franchises stars are making the media rounds. And late-night shows are getting quite inventive with their guests from another galaxy.
Harrison Ford, who’s reprising his role as Han Solo in the new film, appeared on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Monday. During his visit he was served a Star Wars/Fallon hybrid cocktail called ‘The Millennium Fallon,’ named for the starship Ford’s character pilots in the films.
“How cool is that, right?” Fallon asked Ford, when he slipped colored ice cubes into lit up cocktails curated by Manhattan’s Jim Meehan of the bar Please Don’t Tell.
“What’s cool?” Ford responded.
“It’s a lightsaber!”
But Ford wasn’t really having it. Regardless, he still took a ‘Greedo shot‘ of cognac and creme de menthe.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears