It’s harder than you think – to hail a cab.
Public Enemy hitched a ride with a lucky fan to a performance in England on Saturday after a taxi service the legendary hip-hop group called bailed on them, The Star reports.
British fan Kevin Wells went viral after he snapped a selfie showing rappers Chuck D, Flavor Flav, and members of the S1W group packed in his Ford Focus.
“I was looking in the rearview mirror thinking, ‘Is this actually happening?’” Wells told The Star.
The 50-year-old fan was rewarded with backstage passes to watch the show for getting the “Don’t Believe The Hype” singers to their gig on time.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate