As part of the hype for the upcoming Dec. 18 release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Ample Hills Creamery is releasing two limited-edition Star Wars ice cream flavors. The shop’s latest two concoctions are called The Light Side and The Dark Side and will be sold exclusively online in four packs of collectible containers with original artwork designed by Ample Hills Creamery’s Art Director, Lauren Kaelin.
“As a sci-fi writer in my past professional life, and a longtime Star Wars fan, this is a dream collaboration,” Brian Smith, who co-owns Ample Hills Creamery with his wife, Jackie Cuscuna, said in a statement. “And to be able to work with Lucasfilm and Disney Consumer Products to create new ice cream flavors that represent the two sides of The Force… that might just be the coolest thing we’ve ever done.”
The Light Side flavor is a bright marshmallow ice cream with homemade crispie clusters, as well as a smattering of handmade cocoa crispies, and The Dark Side is an ultra-dark chocolate ice cream with espresso fudge brownies, cocoa crispies and white chocolate pearls.
So, where do your true Force allegiances lie?
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022