Look, hopping can be difficult. This baby pygmy goat was clearly intimidated by the prospect of even trying. But with the help of his human friend, he figured it out — and the result was adorable. Because everything baby goats do is automatically adorable.
We dare you to watch this 30-second clip without squealing in delight. Then, we invite you to watch footage of the same baby goat playing with (and climbing on) his sheep dog friend.
First there were baby goats in sweaters. Now there’s this. Goats are truly having a moment.
Read next: Found: Baby Goat That Went Missing From the Arizona State Fair
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk