A week after the Captain America: Civil War trailer showed us what it would be like to take a Captain America action figure and an Iron Man action figure and smash them together to the tune of a couple hundred million dollars, Warner Bros. has released a sneak peek at the third trailer for its hero-on-hero punch-fest, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, during tonight’s episode of Gotham.
The new footage from Zack Snyder’s upcoming DC Comics mega-showdown is less than a minute long (and really just a trailer for a trailer) but it features the electrifying image of Henry Cavill’s Superman marching towards a captive Batman — past the unnerving sight of genuflecting special ops soldiers — and ripping off his cowl to reveal the scowling Ben Affleck underneath.
You can catch the full trailer during Wednesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Batman v Superman hits theaters in less than four months on March 25, 2016.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up