A week after the Captain America: Civil War trailer showed us what it would be like to take a Captain America action figure and an Iron Man action figure and smash them together to the tune of a couple hundred million dollars, Warner Bros. has released a sneak peek at the third trailer for its hero-on-hero punch-fest, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, during tonight’s episode of Gotham.
The new footage from Zack Snyder’s upcoming DC Comics mega-showdown is less than a minute long (and really just a trailer for a trailer) but it features the electrifying image of Henry Cavill’s Superman marching towards a captive Batman — past the unnerving sight of genuflecting special ops soldiers — and ripping off his cowl to reveal the scowling Ben Affleck underneath.
You can catch the full trailer during Wednesday night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Batman v Superman hits theaters in less than four months on March 25, 2016.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement